Now that we have returned to worship inside our sanctuary, our worship time is:
Sunday, 9:30 a.m.
In-person guidelines everyone must follow:
- Physical Distancing must be followed.
- Everyone must wear a mask. Masks will be available at the church if you forget yours.
- Everyone will enter the building from the Portico. Ushers will direct you where to exit after the worship service.
- Before you enter the building your temperature will be taken and you will be asked if you have been in contact with a person who has recently had COVID. There will be a hand sanitizing station at the front door and as you enter the sanctuary.
- Ushers will direct you to your seat. Thank you for your understanding as we will have to change our regular places of sitting.
- We will have seating 6 feet apart and families will be able to sit together.
- We will have music but no congregational singing.
- There will be no bulletins or paper in the pews.
- We will have space for around 60 in the sanctuary.
- We will have bathrooms in use.
- Offering plates will be placed near the exit doors for your contributions.